Search This Blog

01 January 2011

A New Year's Renewal

I don't believe in resolutions. It seems that they are designed or destined to fail. But I do believe in reflection, transformation and intentionality. As this new (civil) year opens I am aware of who, what and where I am and who, what and where I would like to be.
My intentions for this year are in the form of prayer:
May this be a year of prayerful reflection and introspection.
May this be a year of good health, nutrition, exercise and medical care.
May this be a year of modest improvement in organizing and filing.
May this be a year of creative, imaginative and passionate writing that connects with others.
May this be a year of rest, peace and well-being.
May this be a year of renewal of mind, body, soul and relationship.
May it be so. כן יהי רצן. May it be God's will.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment