Search This Blog

22 February 2011

Healing the Heart (Chakra)

Love heals all things, all souls, all hearts. Remarkably, even the most brokenhearted have enough love to heal themselves, with love to spare. Let the love that is within radiate outwards and extend to all who are beloved and all who have caused injury. Pray peace, wholeness, well-being, love and joy in the lives of those who have caused the greatest hurt. Love abounds. And it will heal and transform and renew. Inhale. Exhale. Feel the love. Share the love. Just love and be loved.

4 comments:

  1. Trying. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote it for myself as much as anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have kept it "unread" in my blog reader so I could keep coming back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad my musings are helpful to someone. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete