Search This Blog

10 May 2011

Finding My Way

I have returned home from wonderful ministry travels and I am not happy. I don't want to be here. And I am surprised. It seems like all of the spiritual and emotional work I did while I was away and before I left was of no avail.
I'm not even sure where I want to be. I'd love to revisit my former ministry site. And I have other equally wonderful travel opportunities on the horizon. But I will always have to come home. I have commitments here! Commitments I want to honor.
Maybe it's just that I miss teaching. Maybe I just had a bad day. Maybe I'm still adjusting to the weather and the time zone.
Why else would I be sleeping twelve hours a day? What am I hiding from? What is it about my life that I don't want to wake up to? And how long will this last?

No comments:

Post a Comment